Amazing and Interesting facts about India 2021
1. Atal tunnel Mr. Narendra Modi on 3rd October inaugurated Atal tunnel at “Rohtang” in Himachal Pradesh. 9.02 km long tunnel passes through Rohtang pass and it is the longest highway tunnel in the world. Connecting Manali to lahul spiti valley through the year.
2. Shampoo is an Indian concept do you know shampoo is an Indian concept. Shampoo was invented in India not the commercial liquids ones but the method use of herbs. The shampoo word itself has been derived from the Sanskrit word “champu” which means massage.
3. Floating post office oh! My god floating post office yes, you heard it right. It’s in dal lake, Shrinagar do you know India has the largest postal network in the world over 1,55,015 post offices. It’s a Quite Interesting facts about India.
4. Kumbh Mela do you know that Kumbh Mela was the largest gathering of more than 100 million people. The gathering was so huge that the crowd was visible from the space.
5. Bandra Worli Sea Link has total steel wires equal to the earth circumference. It took a total of 25 million men an hour for completion and also weighed as much as 50,000 African elephants.
6. Indian kabaddi team, Indian’s men’s won all 5 world cup’s of kabaddi till now. Even the women’s team has also won all the kabaddi world cup’s till now.
7. Water on the moon do you know, 1st Sep 2009, India’s ISRO chandrayaan 1 using the moon mineralogy mapper discover water on the moon for the first time. It’s an interesting facts about India and a proud moment for India.
8. Highest cricket ground, an altitude of 2,444 mt the Chail cricket ground of Chail Himachal Pradesh is the highest in the world. It was built in 1893 and it is a part of the chail military school.
9. Sugar India was the 1st country to develop the extraction and purifying of sugar. Many visitors from abroad learn how to refining and cultivate sugar from us.
10. Rocket on cycle, the first rocket of India was so light and small, that it was transported on a bicycle to the thumba launching station in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerela.